Saturday 30 November 2013

I take on the weather and...

...get wet, blown about and over took by a runner.  

I didn't blog last week because I was off shore in the north sea.  On a big boat.  Eating my way through eight days of looking at rust (it never sleeps, it just looks like it is).  

We have signed up for the Etape Caledonia again, though shame on the organisers, they've seriously lessened the places available without charity pledge, so we ended up getting the Etape Pennines as well as the Caledonia. It works out an extra £40 taking the price up from £65 to £104.  We have no intention of doing the Pennines but it's easier paying the forty quid than trying to raise £300 for charity.  I'm still paying a £4 monthly donation from the guilt of not paying my first charity pledge.  

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment