Tuesday 17 December 2013

As is my usual.. as soon as I sign up for an event....

... I do nothing. Nada, Zippo and Zilch.  We were in London for a few days, which was lovely. Saw a man in a cycling onesie wearing nipple tassles and giant shoes.  We drunk tea at £3.50 a pot (I suspect it was due to the amount of skiddling they did, half of that was on their water costs alone), and we went and saw a comedian tear into some poor drunk woman who wouldn't shut up. So it was eventful.

I have done very little cycling.  None.  I've not even been out on the Brompton this week.  I'm going to treat myself kindly for the next couple of weeks, been feeling for some time that I have no actual time.  Too much spent on stuff I really don't want to do and not enough on what I want to do.  I suppose I'm in a re-assesment at the moment and this has gone alot more navel gazy than I intended, but that is basically my mood.  I'm struggling to get into the mood for Christmas, I've bought two christmas presents.  Two.  And I usually adore buying Christmas Prezzies.  I'm in fact usually all but done!  Might make that job for me tomorrow.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment