Wednesday 25 February 2015

I've been at it again...

...yes I've been at it again.  I have a dirty dirty habit of taking pictures of other peoples bikes.  This one's something of comfort over fashion, because let's face it style is always comfortable.


I mustache your handlebars a question....


... what comfort has won over your sense of fashion? An extra wide seat on your Carbon Venge*?  Sports socks over your clipless pedal shoes?  Asda bag over your aerodynamic bike hat?

Jx

Remember if you like this you can join me on bloglovin'Twitter, and Pinterest!  Anything to add?  Is there something else you'd like to see? Feel free - all comments will be answered. 

*Funny story: when I first started getting into cycling, there was a story in Cycling Weekly about Mark Cavendish, and it was full of sayings like 'Since getting The Venge, I've been more focused... it's been a point of which I've been channeling my energies through...'  I thought it was an illness.


No comments:

Post a Comment