Wednesday 28 May 2014

Put that in you're pipe and smoke it!

I went running AND swimming yesterday.  And guess what happens when you exercise (nearly) every day?  You get knackered.   Well, it was supposed to be challenging, and tiring, otherwise why would you bother.

On the plus side when I was running in Seaton Park yesterday, the music I run to and my pace aligned like astrologic stars and this was my view as The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel was playing (the delicious last bit where the big orchestra kicks in and the string instruments bring up the rear).


The swimming was quite enjoyable.  I managed about 10 or so lengths which isn't too bad I thought, though it will take me a bit of time to get up to it I think.  

I think I'll do an aerobic kick boxing session today.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment