Wednesday 4 June 2014

A spot of Turbo Training and...

Emily Blunt inspired yoga today.  I was going to take a picture of the 'hot mess' that is me after a workout but after having to faff around with my uploads I've kind of dried off.  Though in saying that I'm not very crusty today.



Anyway...This video was a rather good short sharp shock for turboing.  It's based on high intensity interval training (HIIT), with 15, 30 and 45 second efforts/rest that repeat in not too long, not too many sets.  Despite featuring very briefly a couple of British professional cyclists it does have one of those saccharine American voices, but her efforts of bon homie are few and far between.

Do you have any Turbo training sessions you particuarly like?  Leave a comment below and we'll swap ideas!

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment