Saturday 8 March 2014

Garry Garmin's Sick...

...Again.  I've done two training sessions on the turbo.  One I couldn't get on mapmyride.com because they're crap.  The dates kept appearing wrong then today, it was Garry's fault.  I should have given my little gadget a better name.  I think that's what's wrong with it.  Garry is a very dull name. It sounds like it should be short for something but it's not.

Anyhoo.  I've discovered another guy on youtube.  Colin Sandberg is his name if anyone wants to look.  It's more roadie hardcore with cadence and heart zones.  I'm not up to the cadence so I'm concentrating (or trying to) on the heart zones.  Today's was this one  which was hard.  I have a bit of a sore head after so I don't think I've had enough to drink - I am hungry as well.  I had my usual protein shake after and I've since had 4 slices of toast, crisps and some soup.  I now want a choco-peanut bar.  I might settle for some tea.

Jx


No comments:

Post a Comment